Blah

Started by Crazywolf53, February 07, 2009, 04:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cueball

Then why can't I fly!?!?
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.  It's about learning to dance in the rain.

I CAN HAZ YES INTERWEBZ AT HOME...FINALLY![/size]

Crazywolf53

You see, in the matrix it is a very complicated equation.
Windows Millennium ed. + God + Keanu Reeves = Gravity
When we remember that we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
-Mark Twain

cueball

Ok Mr. Smartiepants, riddle me this.  If this the Matrix, when can I plug in and downoad kung fu?  I want to be able to kick Keanu's ass and then stand over him and say 'I know Kung Fu.  Bitch.'
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.  It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Calec

not until after you escape the matrix... don't you remember, they don't have such technology inside the matrix you get it once you get outside.

Crazywolf53

I think you can actually download Kung Fu into your brain with       U-torrent. Try the Pirate-Bay.
When we remember that we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
-Mark Twain

Crazywolf53

Ok new topic. Do you believe in aliens? And no, I do not mean fence-hopping Mexicans.
-Mark Twain

cueball

Yes I do.  By the law of averages, we -can't- be the only intelligent life out there.  The universe is just too damn big to have only us.