Blah

Started by Crazywolf53, February 07, 2009, 04:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazywolf53

I agree, but I think it is a stretch to consider the human race intelligent. LOL

This is a related topic, but distinctly different. What do you think about UFO's.
When we remember that we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
-Mark Twain

Thredok

Oh they exist,  I see them all the time.  If it is in the sky and I don't know what it is technically it is a Unidentified Flying Object

Krathognis

well considering that Crazywolf lives on this planet I would have to say that I DO believe in both Aliens AND UFO's... not other way he could have gotten here.

Crazywolf53

Quote from: Thredok on February 20, 2009, 07:20:31 AM
Oh they exist,  I see them all the time.  If it is in the sky and I don't know what it is technically it is a Unidentified Flying Object

Yes, but I asked what do you think about them? U.S. Government aircraft? Alien Aircraft? Russian Spy Plane? Weather Balloon? Etc.
When we remember that we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
-Mark Twain

Crazywolf53

Quote from: Krathognis on February 20, 2009, 07:26:12 AM
well considering that Crazywolf lives on this planet I would have to say that I DO believe in both Aliens AND UFO's... not other way he could have gotten here.

I come from Mars. I am Venom's second cousin on my mama's side. Biatch

On my daddy's side I'm distantly related to the Silver Surfer.
-Mark Twain

Crazywolf53

If a tree falls in the forest, and there is no one to hear it, does it make a sound?
-Mark Twain

Thredok

I actually have an answer for this one.

No it does not, it causes vibrations in the air.  Those vibrations are only considered sound when they are interpreted by an eardrum.  So no eardrums, no sound.

Either that or I need more sleep.