Main Menu

Side Scenes

Started by Krathognis, July 30, 2009, 09:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krathognis

new area for side scenes... all information here is known ONLY to characters involved. DO NOT METAGAME

cueball

Luca is up late, one again studying the items retrieved from the dead priest.  He sat close to the fire, holding the necklace up where it spun and reflected the red light in tiny flashes.  He turns and sees Glim sitting on a rock nearby, staring out into the darkness, and decides something.  Getting up quietly, he walks over and sits next to the gnome, holding the necklace in his hand.  "Glim, have you ever seen this symbol in your travels?"
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.  It's about learning to dance in the rain.

I CAN HAZ YES INTERWEBZ AT HOME...FINALLY![/size]

Krathognis

Glim: you are taken back by the symbol.  of course you have seen it before.  Firstly it's tattooed on your friend's forehead. secondly it was featured rather prominently in a certain room with a certain figure with certain requests.

Thredok

"May I?" The gnome asks while holding his hand out for the necklace.

Taking the necklace in his hands he slowly turns it over letting the firelight play over its surface.  

"Yes I have seen this, but I'm guessing your don't mean on you." Glim glances over at Luca then pointedly raises his eyes to the priests scalp. "This is a symbol that showed up in some recent research of mine. Old stories, legends from before the gods some accounts claimed. The name varied some times a singular of Enoch sometimes as if a group called The Methuselah"

Glim focuses on the necklace going quiet for a couple of minutes.

OOC: Detect magic, if anything thing is there holding it long enough to try and determine its nature.

"What does it mean in your homeland?"

Krathognis

the thing has an aura of divination. perhaps used to track or communicate.

Thredok

"There is more than meets the eye to this trinket. I is enchanted somehow, connected to someone or something else but I can't tell the exact nature of the spell."