News:

Please update all character information on the wiki.  if you have a character in a pathfinder based game please see the test character and use the template provided.

Main Menu

Part II

Started by Krathognis, July 29, 2009, 07:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krathognis

Resting in the Last Resort tavern and inn, the party prepares for their upcoming journey into Valenshire.  Accompanying the party are Billy and her horse, a group of jaded knights and priests, and the bard who is currently recounting the westward movement of the human race through a series of ancient ballads.

Crazywolf53

Jace walks into the common room and finds a corner table. Dungeon quietly follows his heels and sits beside him. He waves a barmaid over and orders himself a leg of mutton and a pint of ale. He also asks for some scraps of meat for his dog. As he is waiting on his meal, he listens to the conversations around him.
Listen Check: http://criticalthreat.gooberfodder.net/smf/Themes/fire_09/images/dice.gif" alt="" />Rolling 1d20+11:
17 (+11) = 28
When we remember that we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
-Mark Twain

cueball

Luca sits next to Jace, ignoring the inn as he pored over a book that had come with him when the strange teleport spell had snatched him from the vaults of the Vatican and brought him here.  Before it had been meaningless symbols and writings in ancient Sanscrit, a dead language that Luca had struggled for several years to learn.  Now he understood them as something more, gestures and words that would invoke the power around him, allow him to channel something other then what he was perceiving as divine magic.  This was magic in it's essence, unrestrained by faith.  Already he had tested the book out, casting a small bolt of energy that had easily tracked a duck through the sky and felled it. 

OOC- Obviously reading his spell book.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.  It's about learning to dance in the rain.

I CAN HAZ YES INTERWEBZ AT HOME...FINALLY![/size]

Krathognis

Jace: Most of the talk in the common room is about the road ahead, toward Frostwatch and the bard the night before; yet the tension in the air indicates that something else is definitely on their minds but left unsaid.

Luca: the more you read the more you understand the strange writings.  Each new spell seems to show you another way in which this world is related to your own; each spell seeming to carry with it the scents of home, yet there is something definitely NOT of home about them.

Thredok

Glim sits down with Jace and Luca ordering a honey mead from the barmaid and asking after the house bard.

Aside to his companions "The honey mead is is excellent, sweet and perfect for clearing road dust from your mouth."

Krathognis

Glim: the barmaid informs you that the house bard has moved on to 'broaden his creative horizons'  you sense a note of anger and possibly embarrassment in her statement

cueball

"Hmm.  I'll have one then."  Luca says absently, still focused on the book.  After another minute he sighs and closes the book, then places it into his bag next to his chair.  "The more I read the more I understand, but the more questions pop up."
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.  It's about learning to dance in the rain.

I CAN HAZ YES INTERWEBZ AT HOME...FINALLY![/size]