Recent posts

Kazen Nights / Re: Part I: Qalat
Last post by JarlAxleRose - November 26, 2021, 04:48:37 PM
We investigate the area
Last post by Krathognis - November 26, 2021, 04:31:29 PM
Your group follows the path toward the sound of bubbling water.  as you progress 30 or 40 yards the path drops 30 or 40 feet into a basin.  water bubbles and streams from the rock at various points, following the slope of the land and collecting in a natural pool at the bottom.
Last post by JarlAxleRose - November 26, 2021, 04:21:39 PM
The statues seeming lifelike is somewhat unnerving. The party will head down the path where the bubbling sound is coming from cautiously.
Last post by Krathognis - November 19, 2021, 03:16:58 PM
no worries. 

you all set off down the road, the ancient path through the jungle easing your passage somewhat.  not long after you leave the waystone you begin to notice bits of fallen statuary off the side of the road.  An old stone leg here, a bust there.  As you continue on these become more numerous until you find yourself in what looks to have once been a small courtyard.  in the center of the courtyard is a well used fire ring with the remnants of an old camp strewn about.  on all sides of the  court yard, and even hear and there in the dense foliage surrounding you can see more statues in various states of repair.  some of them look to be sleeping, some running, while others seem to be standing with weapon in hand at the ready.

off to one side of the area is a small path leading off into the jungle, where the bubbling of liquid can be heard.
Last post by JarlAxleRose - November 19, 2021, 02:54:43 PM
I misread that. I meant to type Keh'Kohier
Last post by Krathognis - November 19, 2021, 02:25:30 PM
Refresher since we had such a big break:

Quote from: Krathognis on August 25, 2021, 01:33:08 PM
Weasel looks up at Enrik.  'This is as far as I go.  I agreed to get you to the area, but i'm not stupid.  i'm not going looking for whatever that is... '

He points off to the north into the jungle.  'The attack site is about 3 hours walk that way.  keep going north and look for the stone soldiers.  when you find them you know you're close.  the hunting camp is near an old spring and should be fairly easy to recognize.  it was used regularly.'
Last post by Krathognis - November 19, 2021, 02:24:09 PM
going back the way you came?
Last post by JarlAxleRose - November 19, 2021, 02:09:15 PM
After a few minutes of rest after lifting that heavy waystone, the party chooses to go towards Gashien
Last post by Krathognis - November 19, 2021, 02:06:43 PM
it's a struggle... it takes three of you about 15 minutes to dig out around the object slowly wrestle it into a somewhat upright position.  It is indeed a waystone.  originally standing about 4 1/2 feet above the soil line with two arrows pointing in opposite directions on one face.  the uppermost arrow point back in the general direction you came from Labeled with the Draconic name "Geshien".  the other points further down the ancient roadway and is labled "Keh'Kohier' This one seems to have another odd symbol under the name.  difficult to make out, but may possibly be a stylized pool, or spring.
Last post by JarlAxleRose - November 19, 2021, 01:54:55 PM
Being cautious of any potential traps, Kuri tilts back the object. while he is moving Cellica tells Kuri it appears to be a waystone.

Cellica: "This appears to be a waystone of a sort. I still can't make out what it says but I believe that is the purpose of this"