News:

NEW CT AFFILIATED SITE!
We have started a Star Wars: The Old Republic guild and invite all CT members to join and prepare for the release next year.  http://tor.criticalthreat.net

Main Menu

Need a laugh?

Started by Thredok, December 18, 2010, 09:25:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psywarrior

ROFLMAO....

I love CAD comics...
I've got Black Magic, a Hair Trigger, and a Short Fuse, BRING IT! -Blage Mage, 8-Bit Theater

cueball

Sometimes the things that come out of my mouth deserve to get me shot.  Or a medal.

So I'm at work and this lady is filling out a form in the lobby.  She's very attractive but in her mid 30's.  She's really concentrating hard, her brow is furrowed and she's doing this strange thing with her tongue.  It's sticking from the corner of her mouth and kind of curling back on itself and she's moving it back and forth.  I watch this for about thirty seconds before my mouth decides to run by itself.

"Wow, thats quite a talented tongue."

So while my mouth is enjoying a bit of freedom my brain is freaking out.  My co-workers all stare at me in shock and the woman's face turned bright red.  My boss comes out of his office and gives me a look that lets me know I'm in DEEP shit.

Then the woman starts laughing.  She comes to my window to pay some bills and when she leaves, her phone number stays behind.

WHAT.  THE.  FUCK!?!?
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass.  It's about learning to dance in the rain.

I CAN HAZ YES INTERWEBZ AT HOME...FINALLY![/size]

Krathognis

AWESOME!  Duse im so suprised you still have,a job.  But fo for it

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Crazywolf53

LMAO
A little word of advice...
Cougars of all kinds tend to bite.
When we remember that we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
-Mark Twain

psywarrior

Yeah, but sometimes the bitings worth it...
I've got Black Magic, a Hair Trigger, and a Short Fuse, BRING IT! -Blage Mage, 8-Bit Theater

Crazywolf53

True...
Unless they have Rabies...
Or Syphilis LMAO!
When we remember that we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
-Mark Twain