Pizza Experience

Started by Krathognis, September 04, 2010, 01:09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krathognis

It has been a long time custom for me to give extra experience to those people that spend $ on the group for the good of the game.  In honor of this custom, I have decided to give pizza experience to anyone who donates $ to the page.

GM'S ARE NOT REQUIRED TO ACCEPT PIZZA EXPERIENCE.

GM'S MAY HAVE THEIR OWN LIST

the following is the generic pizza experience list.

1= 10xp
25= minor magic item (+1 armor/weapon or add +1 to current armor weapon, etc)
50= medium Magic item (+3 armor/weapon or add +3 to current armor/weapon)
75 = minor wondrous item (tailored to character)
100 = medium wondrous item (tailored to character)
150 = Major wondrous item (tailored to character)

$150+ special artifact, keep, title, etc tailored to character

GAINING PIZZA XP
From now on Pizza Experience will be tracked in your profile.  When a member donates to the site I will personally update their total Pizza XP.  You will receive 1 xp per $1 spent.

You may also gain Pizza XP from your GM'S and other members by using the applaud button on posts.  You can only applaud the same member ONCE every HOUR.

SPENDING PIZZA XP
To spend Pizza XP in a game allowing Pizza XP simply notify the GM that you wish to spend XP in whatever fashion they have setup for that particular game.  The GM will notify an administrator of the amount spent.

GM RESPONSIBILITY
It is the responsibility of the GM to notify an administrator of the amount of Pizza XP spent in game.

When a member spends XP for a reward in your game send a private message to one of the administrators with the subject: "Pizza XP Spent".
Include:

• The name of the game
  • The name of the member
  • The amount spent
  • The reward to be given