Main Menu

Part III

Started by Krathognis, February 16, 2010, 09:29:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krathognis

Maneser smiles "well you heard the kid"
he opens the door to the first floor and walks down the hall speaking over his shoulder
"just remember this is a mages home and it has been infested with gods know what.  Good chance that there are security systems that I don't know about active in he...."

he steps forward onto the last flagstone before the door at the other end of the hall. Te stone imediately gives way dumping Maneser into the floor.  Te ceiling stone imediately above falls and lands to replace the floor stone.

psywarrior

OOC: ROTHLMFAO  :'(  laughed so hard i cried lol, that was classic...

IC: "I think he just proved his point..  Hope you didn't pay him up front.."  Thinks to himself "Damn he had the probes."

Says "We better keep it slow, I'm gonna move ahead a little and keep an eye out for more surprises, kay."
I've got Black Magic, a Hair Trigger, and a Short Fuse, BRING IT! -Blage Mage, 8-Bit Theater

Crazywolf53

OOC: AHHHHHHH You bastard! I hate that trap. LMFAO But Xonn WOULD definitely have it in his home.

IC: Jace screams and rushes over to the doorway, but doesn't cross it. "Maneser! Are you still alive under there?"  
When we remember that we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
-Mark Twain

Krathognis

40 ft long 10 ft wide 10 ft tall hall.  Flags are 10x10 low ble light.  Door at each end

psywarrior

perception check for traps

http://criticalthreat.gooberfodder.net/smf/Themes/fire_09/images/dice.gif" alt="" />Rolling 1d20+18:
16 (+18) = 34

for everything else

http://criticalthreat.gooberfodder.net/smf/Themes/fire_09/images/dice.gif" alt="" />Rolling 1d20+15:
16 (+15) = 31
I've got Black Magic, a Hair Trigger, and a Short Fuse, BRING IT! -Blage Mage, 8-Bit Theater

Krathognis

OOC: figured I'd appreciate it. Figured he'd seen I once so would have used a form of it himself.

Krathognis

You search the hall but find no other traps. The door looks to be a standard wooden door and unlocked. The floor where maneser fell through seems solid enough.  You do not hear a reply to your calls to him.